It’s that time of year again: when young graduates begin transitioning from one stage of life to another, while trying to transition into the workforce. But with so many directions you can go, what career path will you turn to? Well, you can always turn to Caliber Collision for an exciting career with plenty of opportunities and miles of room to grow and succeed.
If you’re driven to be successful, passionate about people and committed to giving back to your community, well then Caliber Collision is the place for you. We’re the nation’s largest collision repair company, not to mention the fastest growing. In just the last two years, we’ve grown from 13 states to 17 states, 200 locations to 500 locations and nearly 11,000 teammates. And we’re expecting to see continued exponential growth, which means continued opportunities for you.
With such fast-growing numbers, and such a high demand for collision repair experts, we’re proud to offer many exciting positions. And we want top-tier teammates to fill the following positions:
- Service Advisors
- Centers Managers
- Office Managers
- Body Technicians
- Plastic Repair Technicians
- Customer Service Representatives
- Technician Helpers
- Painter Helpers
In addition to offering a variety of roles, we’re proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits that stand out from our crowd of competitors.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive pay plans with performance based incentives
- Medical, dental and vision plan options at affordable employee contribution rates
- Pre-tax employee deductions for medical and dental enrollment options
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Paid holidays & PPT (Paid Personal Time) for vacations
- 401(k) savings program with company contribution
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability Plans
- Company-paid training (I-CAR, ASE included)
- Credit Union and other group memberships
- Safe, clean and positive work environments
Another area in which Caliber is committed is giving back to our community. After all, we’re all about restoring people to the rhythm of their lives; customers and communities alike. In addition to supporting countless local causes, we’re proud to drive a few of our own, like Recycled Rides, Rhythm Restoration Food Drive, Military Combine and Changing Lanes. These programs, and the people involved, make us proud to be the preferred collision repair company in every community we serve.
People always say, “If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life.” And in our case, they’re right. So, as you’re looking out onto this new horizon, thinking about what the road ahead has in store, know that you always have an opportunity with us. An opportunity with competitive pay, great benefits, chances to give back to your community and the support of a team unlike any other.
For current job openings, requirements and to get the application process started, click here. Together, we can put you on the road to success.