True to our purpose — Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life® — we provided relief to teammates and community members throughout unprecedented challenges in 2020.
The Caliber family of companies strengthened its support efforts and remained dedicated in its commitment to care for its community throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of our proudest moments of 2020 include:
- $3M+ Assistance to 2,600 Teammates - Through a combination of contributions from our executives, private equity partners (owners) and other sources, we were able to assist 2,600 current and former teammates with more than $3 million in direct cash payments when they needed it most.
- 800+ Frontline Healthcare Heroes Supported with Deductible Assistance - As part of our Restoring You Program, we helped more than 800 community frontline heroes with up to $500 in deductible assistance, contactless pickup and delivery, and free Enterprise rental car service.
- 7 Fully Restored Vehicles Gifted to Frontline Heroes - As part of our Restoring You Program and through our partnership with NABC Recycled Rides®, we gifted seven cars to medical workers, medical support staff and first responders battling the pandemic in San Diego, Los Angeles and Dallas-Ft. Worth. Each vehicle was restored by Caliber teammates to provide reliable transportation to those in need, who are on the frontlines of the pandemic.
- $1M+ Raised for the American Heart Association - Through our proud partnership with the American Heart Association, we gifted more than $1,045,000 toward cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- 1.6M+ Meals Donated to 72 Local Food Banks Across the US - We ended 2020 by hosting our ninth annual Restoring You Food Drive entirely online. Shifting to a virtual food drive made it easier than ever to help feed children in need. With the help of vendors, teammates, and customers, we donated more than 1.6 million meals to 72 local food banks across the country, bringing totals over the past nine years to more than 23 million meals.
The Caliber family of brands – Caliber Collision, Caliber Auto Care, and Caliber Auto Glass – remains committed to providing the best automotive service experience for our customers, teammates, and the communities we serve.
To learn more about our history of community involvement, visit calibercollision.com/about-us/community-involvement.